When they are formed early, wrinkles can have different causes: the smoke, A poor diet- Lack of collagen and elastin, Loss of tone-Abrupt changes in weight, Pronounced facial expressions- Too much sun and little sunscreen, pollution, stress.You are not in the age of wrinkles? There is something to be changed!
- How often do facial gymnastics?
How often do a wrinkle DIY facial mask ? Not worth the concoctions bought.
- How much time I devote to cleaning and care of my face?
Get rid of Wrinkles with DIY Masks and Tips
Some wrinkle tricks never hurts:
- Less make-up, the result is a cleaner skin.
- Stop smoking.
- Make homemade wrinkle masks with the right ingredients.
- Use cold water for rinsing, or better to pass an ice cube on your face.
- Wash your face once a day with an infusion of green tea.
- Take at least 2 times a year (winter and summer) a good supplement.
- Choose a moisturizer bio-based Vitamin C and E.
Warning: the wrinkle mask should be massaged, not rubbed, and the mask must be repeated at least once a week. After removing the mask you must use appropriate anti-aging bio skin cream.
Wrinkle face mask with watermelon
2 slices of watermelon,
Almond flour as needed,
2 teaspoons of almond oil.
Directions: Crush with a spoon the watermelon pulp and add it to the other ingredients. Leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse with green tea.
Face mask with coconut butter
4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel,
2 teaspoons of coconut butter,
2 of grapefruit essential oil drops,
White clay as needed.
Directions: Prepare the mask by mixing the ingredients and place in refrigerator for at least 45 minutes. Spread on face and leave on for 20 minutes. Remove with cold coconut water.
Wrinkle face mask with aloe
3 tablespoons of aloe gel,
3 tablespoons honey,
1 egg white,
1 tablespoon pink clay.
Directions: Mix the ingredients and spread on the face. Hold on for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold green tea.